Designed for kindergarten children, our Little Authors programme helps to hone reading and writing skills, while fostering imagination and creative expression.
Children will explore a variety of literature and participate in fun and meaningful activities, from writing letters and developing picture stories to composing poems and creating their own comics.
Our creative writing programme enables children to:
- Improve their vocabulary
- Learn the conventions of writing, such as spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Become more competent in creating and writing sentences
- Develop a story more coherently
- Create appropriate dialogue for a story
- Use onomatopoeia
- Explore imagery in poetry
- Develop a love for writing
Age: 5 to 6
Duration: 1 hour
Number of sessions: 8 per term