Introduction to Animation
Inspire children to develop an interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
Our robotics and coding programmes encourage children to explore, discover and learn while having lots of fun! Our programmes are also designed to enhance logical thinking, sequencing and problem-solving – skills that are fundamental for today’s generation.
Children will experience the magic of Lego Robotics, as they build small-scale robots and see their creations come to life! They will learn to programme the robots to move, while exploring fascinating topics such as space, predators and prey, and dinosaurs.
- Develop an interest in science, technology, engineering and math
- Understand the basics of robotics
- Learn to build small-scale LEGO robots from scratch
- Understand simple coding concepts and develop sequencing skills
- Enhance logical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ages: 5 to 12
Duration: 1 hour / 1.5 hours
Students will begin by exploring a series of topics and learning how to build simple LEGO robots with instructions.
Students will be encouraged to work more independently and will learn to build LEGO models that may be more complex or challenging. Examples include:
Students will explore the wonders of outer space, as they build different robots and learn how to use coding for various fun challenges, such as creating space-themed games. Projects include:
Introduce children to the exciting world of coding with ScratchJr, a fun and hands-on platform designed to enable young minds to grasp the basics of programming.
Children will learn to create their own animated stories, as they experiment with various characters, objects and backgrounds, make their characters move, dance and sing, and even add their own voices, sounds and photos!
- Foster an interest in coding and animation
- Learn to code using block-based visual programming
- Build logical thinking skills
- Understand sequencing
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Enhance creativity and self-expression
Ages: 5 to 7
Duration: 1 hour
Module 1: Basics of Coding
Module 2: Introduction to Animation
Module 3: Creating Animated Stories